Custom Screen Printing from a Michigan Based Screen Print Shop!
Screen printing is our passion. We live, eat and breathe this stuff! This is what we do, and we do it well.
Our screen printers produce an outstanding product that will blow your mind without blowing out your wallet. Our ink slingers use a variety of screen printing techniques that allow them to produce the perfect print from design concept to completion. We welcome you to come check it out for yourself! We can screen print personalized and unique apparel, promotional products, posters and of course our bread and butter t-shirts.
Our clients march to the beat of their own drummer and have specific colors, attitudes, drawings or fonts that they would like to incorporate into a design. We specialize in logo creation, custom graphics, t-shirts, posters and so much more! We meet with you before creating any of these items and keep you involved every step of the way. There’s nothing more important to us than bringing your vision to life. After carefully developing your ideas, the end result is something exceptional– separating you from the rest. We would love to create something for you!
We respect your business and pride ourselves on being reliable and being there for you throughout our transaction. We want you to have a fun and creative design experience with us and LOVE the end product!
Our Design Approach
Not many people have had the experience creating a design and ultimately a screen print. Let's get you filled in on the process so we can create your unique design!
Our Process in a Nutshell:
- Draw/Design - Simply put, we draw something! We will sit with you and come up with a design concept together, using none other than an old-school pencil and paper.
- Add Finishing Touches - We add the color, text and/or text elements. The design is complete at this point.
- Print Film Positives - Now is the time that we take the digital art file and its color to make film positives.
- Make the Screen - Using the design, we create a unique screen for your project.
- Set up and Run the Press - Time to make your screen print! We carefully press your design to your garments, and voila! Your design has come to life!
Take A Look at the Most Common Types of Ink Used for Screen Printing:
- Plastisol - the most common ink used in commercial garment decoration. Good color opacity onto dark garments and clear graphic detail with, as the name suggests, a more plasticized texture. This print can be made softer with special additives or heavier by adding extra layers of ink. Plastisol inks require heat at roughly 320 °F to cure the print.
- Water-Based Inks - these penetrate the fabric more than the plastisol inks and create a much softer feel. Ideal for printing darker inks onto lighter colored garments. Also useful for larger area prints where texture is important. Some inks require heat or an added catalyst to make the print permanent.
- Discharge Ink - Used to print lighter colors onto dark background fabrics, they work by removing the dye of the garment or "bleaching" out the shirt color – this means they leave a much softer texture. They are especially good for distressed prints and under-basing on dark garments that are to be printed with additional layers of plastisol.
We want to work with you! Let’s collaborate. Call: (810) 429-9095